Wow! I can’t believe it’s already the 1 year anniversary of our Fabulous Foodie Fridays parties! Gosh, time flies when you’re having fun. Yep, it was just over a year ago that Lauren and I thought we needed to promote all of the yumminess that our amazing food blogging community has to offer… and boy has it grown from there. We now have Danielle helping us to run Fabulous Foodie Fridays and each week we have new and amazing bloggers linking up. We’re so excited by all of the food blogging talent out there. It really is incredible! So whether you’re a blogger linking up your delicious recipes, or a reader who pops by for some foodie inspiration, thank you from the bottom of our sugar-filled hearts for supporting Fabulous Foodie Fridays!
Now I’m sure by now you know that cheesecake is a huge weakness of mine. Put me anywhere near a slice and it will be inhaled in about 2 seconds. So it was very dangerous (in a yummy way) when I saw this Baked Chocolate Rum Cheesecake from Cooker and a Looker. Very dangerous indeed.
Finally, I was really intrigued by these Samoa Rice Krispie Treats from Go Go Go Gourmet. Anything that involves rice bubbles, marshmallows and chocolate chips has got to be a good thing. I’m not sure where you can buy caramel apple dip in Australia – but if you ever see it, please let me know! It sounds great!
Lauren from Create Bake Make, Lucy from Bake Play Smile and Dannielle from Zamamabakes have put their chocolate filled minds together, to bring you the newest and yummiest link up party in town…. Fabulous Foodie Fridays.Each week we’ll select 3 of our favourite recipes to feature on the following Fabulous Foodie Fridays link up party, so be sure to check back and see if your recipe is featured.
THE RULES FOR THE PARTY ARE SIMPLE:
1. Please only link up food or drink related posts. You can share up to 3 posts each week. They don’t have to be recent posts, but please make them new to the ‘Fabulous Foodie Fridays’ party.
2. Simply add your links and they will automatically show up on both of our blogs… it’s that easy!
3. It’s sooo not a party without mingling…. please visit and comment on at least three other links that are near you in the list.
4. Follow us on social media so you can keep up to date with all the Fabulous Foodie Fridays goss!
5. Feel free to grab the Fabulous Foodie Fridays button and share the love around!
6. Leave a comment below so we know that you came and partied with us – we want to return the favour and visit you too.
* By adding your link, you are giving Bake Play Smile, Create Bake Make and Zamamabakes permission to post one photo from your post with a link back to the full recipe for party features and future roundups on our blogs and possibly share your image and link on social media. Oh and of course we will also let you know about upcoming Fabulous Foodie Fridays link parties!