Our Fabulous Foodie Fridays parties have nearly been running for a year now (in fact, next week is our 1 year anniversary – yay!), and yet in that whole time, Lauren, Danielle and myself have never met in person all at the same time. It probably doesn’t help that we live in 3 different states – me in Victoria, Danielle in NSW and Lauren in QLD! So I’m super excited that this Saturday we will all be going to a conference in Brisbane together. I can’t wait to meet Danielle for the very first time, and see my lovely friend Lauren again. We’ll have to make sure we get a ‘Fabulous Foodie Fridays’ team photo! What do you have planned for the weekend? Apart from the conference, I’ll be spending lots of time cuddling my new baby nephew and catching up with my family in Brisbane. PS – if you live in Brisbane, can you puh-leeeze put on some nice weather? The weather in Melbourne sucks big time at the moment! Have a lovely weekend everyone! xx
Last weeks Fabulous Foodie Fridays party was full of so many delicious recipes. These Carrot Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting from Basil & Chook had me drooling. Nothing in the world can beat cream cheese frosting!
Last Christmas I made Mint Slice Christmas Balls, so I was super excited to see these 3 Ingredient Mint Slice Balls from Amity Loves Pink. They’re a bit different from my recipe which used cream cheese, but are just as delicious!!
You can’t argue with someone who says that these are their All-Time Favourite Brownies. I’m always on a never-ending quest to find the perfect brownie, so I can’t wait to try this recipe from Ever Changing Life Of A Mum.
Oops I’ve just realised that I picked all sweet recipes this week… clearly my sweet tooth must be in major overdrive today!
I’m sure you’ll be inspired by all of this weeks incredibly delicious recipes. Happy Friday everyone! xx
Lauren from Create Bake Make , Lucy from Bake Play Smile and now Dannielle from Zamamabakes have put their chocolate filled minds together, to bring you the newest and yummiest link up party in town…. Fabulous Foodie Fridays.Each week we’ll select 3 of our favourite recipes to feature on the following Fabulous Foodie Fridays link up party, so be sure to check back and see if your recipe is featured.
THE RULES FOR THE PARTY ARE SIMPLE:
1. Please only link up food or drink related posts. You can share up to 3 posts each week. They don’t have to be recent posts, but please make them new to the ‘Fabulous Foodie Fridays’ party.
2. Simply add your links and they will automatically show up on both of our blogs… it’s that easy!
3. It’s sooo not a party without mingling…. please visit and comment on at least three other links that are near you in the list.
4. Follow us on social media so you can keep up to date with all the Fabulous Foodie Fridays goss!
5. Feel free to grab the Fabulous Foodie Fridays button and share the love around!
6. Leave a comment below so we know that you came and partied with us – we want to return the favour and visit you too.
* By adding your link, you are giving Bake Play Smile, Create Bake Make and Zamamabakes permission to post one photo from your post with a link back to the full recipe for party features and future roundups on our blogs and possibly share your image and link on social media. Oh and of course we will also let you know about upcoming Fabulous Foodie Fridays link parties!