Over the next few weeks, some of my favourite bloggers have super kindly offered to share one of their favourite recipes on my blog. Yep, these lovely ladies are helping me out so that I can take a bit of ‘maternity leave’. Eeek soooo exciting! I have no idea what to expect when our little bundle arrives – so I am incredibly grateful to have some help on Bake Play Smile for a little while!
My first guest blogger is the absolutely gorgeous and inspiring Sammie from The Annoyed Thyroid. I’ve met Sammie a few times now (she took me out for cocktails in Sydney… and so I knew we’d be great friends!). Anyway, she’s a social butterfly with a heart of gold and you’re just going to LOVE her.
Today Sammie’s sharing her Easy White Chocolate Rocky Road recipe with us. It’s packed full of delicious goodies like shortbread, raspberry lollies, coconut and of course, chocolate and marshmallows! Best of all, it’s an absolute cinch to whip up and you totally have permission to taste test at every single step of the way.
Sam loves to bake, run and be inspired (but not all at the same time.) When she’s not baking, running or eating, she likes to kick cancer’s butt and live life on the bright side.
- 200g shortbread biscuits, crushed
- 150g raspberry lollies, quartered
- 60g mini marshmallows
- 75g shredded coconut
- 600g white eating chocolate, melted
- Grease 20cm x 30 cm rectangular pan. Line the base and long sides with baking paper, extending the paper over the sides.
- Combine the biscuits, raspberry lollies, marshmallows and 60g of the coconut in a large bowl.
- Stir in the chocolate until everything is mixed together.
- Transfer the mixture into the pan, smooth the surface and then sprinkle the remaining coconut over the top.
- Put in the fridge for 2 hours or until firm and then cut into squares.