15 minutes is all it takes to whip up this show stopping Easy White Chocolate Easter Cake. It looks AMAZING but is the simplest recipe ever!!! A store-bought white chocolate mud cake covered in white chocolate frosting, heaped with pretty sprinkles and decorated with pastel chocolate Easter eggs and a white chocolate bunny… this really is the ultimate Easter cake!
Hellloooo Easter!!! This would have to be one of my favourite times of the year. There’s no other time where it’s practically required to eat chocolate for breakfast, lunch and dinner… and with absolutely no judgement. Ahhh that’s my kind of day! Anyway, in the Easter-y spirit, I bring to you this Easy White Chocolate Easter Cake!! Yay! And to prove just how quick and easy it really is, I’ve made a little video…
Totally simple, right!? Yep in less than 15 minutes you’ll have this show stopping cake ready to pop onto your Easter table. DELICIOUS!
And really, is this not the prettiest little Easter cake you’ve ever seen? Those little pastel eggs and the sprinkles are just too cute.
Now speaking of Easter, did you check out my other ‘cheats version’ of this 15 minute Easter cake? It’s made with a dark chocolate mud cake and is covered with ALL the easter eggs, bunnies and chocolate biscuits. Please, please check it out and then decide for yourself which version you love the most. Or just make both…!!! That sounds fun!
Ooh and if you need a little boozy chocolate kick while decorating this Easy White Chocolate Easter Cake, then you should definitely whip up one of my Easter chocolate cocktails made with baileys, vodka, milk, nutella and a hidden easter egg. Although I can’t guarantee you’ll be able to keep the pastel eggs in nice straight lines after downing one of those cheeky little cocktails!
Happy Easter!! xx
- 1 store-bought white chocolate mud cake
- 1 X 450g tub white chocolate frosting (you will have some leftover)
- sprinkles or 100s and 1000s, to decorate
- 3 X 120g packets of Cadbury mini eggs (or any pastel Easter eggs)
- 1 large white chocolate bunny (I used a Lindt bunny)
- Place the white chocolate mud cake onto a serving dish.
- Cover the top and sides with frosting.
- Cover the top of the cake with sprinkles and carefully place the bunny into the centre.
- Place the mini eggs all around the sides of the cake.
- Add a couple of mini eggs to the base of the bunny.